Uutiset:

Kirjoittaja Aihe: Lämpöässä VSI 8/1 - reviews, opinions, tests - help needed [English]  (Luettu 6580 kertaa)

Poissa chris.j

• Tulokas
  • Maalämpöfoorumi
First of all I'd like to say hello to all of the users of this formu. My name is Chris, I come from Poland. I've decided to create new thread in this forum, because I'm planning to build a house with heat pump and I don't know which solution to choose. For the moment I've gathered two offers: one for 8KW Vaillant heat pump which was expensive and I'm not quite sure that I want to go for such solution and the second one for Lämpöässä VSI 8/1. I'm interrested in the latter, because it's cheaper than Vaillant and offers lower power compressor (Vaillant 2,4KW vs. 1,8KW in Lämpöässä), which in my opinion will allow to reduce operational costs of the device.

The problem is that in Poland there is only one company specialized in installation of Lämpöässä heat pumps and there are no reviews or opinions over the Internet that I could base on. I've tried to read some of the threads over this forum, but Finnish language is not a point of my expertise :) . This is why I started this thread.

I'd like to ask for your opinion about the Lämpöässä VSI 8/1 pump. Do you think it's a good choice for 150 square meter home without any jacuzzis or pools? There will be only an underfloor heating and I want to get hot water from this pump. I would like to know your opinion if Lämpöässä that is 30 years on the market is better than Vaillant that is doing its job for 8-10 years. Do you often use Lämpöässä in Finland? Do you suffer from some kind of malfunctions in those devices?

Any help and comment will be much appreciated!

Best regards,
Chris.

Poissa Opos

• Täysjäsen
  • Maalämpöfoorumi
I have had LämpöÄssä VSI 10/1 for three years now and I'm pretty happy with it. Only complaiment is the amount of water, only 260L so I have to keep too warm for heating to get enough hot water from the shower. Setup is now 46c-50c for the upper part and that's enough for everthing. Good machine.
LÄ Vsi 10.0 480m keruupiiri savimaassa Koskenkorvalla, 150m2.

Poissa Täystiili

• Täysjäsen
  • Maalämpöfoorumi
Here are instructions for use, intallation and maintenance of Lämpöässä VSI in English. It's worth of reading in advance to get more information of the product if it's not familier to you.

https://lampoassa.fi/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Manual-EN-Vsi-4-2016-web.pdf